- Aguilera-Castro L et al. Management of complex perianal Crohn's disease. Ann Gastroenterol 2017; 30 (1): 33-44.
- Alessandroni L et al. p291. Clinical course of perianal fistulas in Crohn’s disease: a retrospective study. J Crohn's and Colitis 2013; 7 (Suppl. 1): S125–S126.
- Alofisel. Riassunto delle Caratteristiche del Prodotto.
- Chiarini M et al. Health self-perception in patient with Crohn's disease: a web survey. Clin Ter 2017; 168 (6): e401-e405.
- Eglinton TW et al. The spectrum of perianal Crohn's disease in a population-based cohort. Dis Colon Rectum 2012; 55 (7): 773-7.
- European Medicines Agency. Human autologous mesenchymal adult stem cells extracted from adipose tissue for the treatment of anal fistula. 2009; Available at: http://www.ema.europa.eu/docs/en_GB/document_library/Orphan_designation/2009/10/WC500006357.pdf (ultimo accesso: giugno 2018).
- Geltzeiler CB et al. Recent developments in the surgical management of perianal stula for Crohn’s disease. Ann Gastroenterol 2014; 27 (4): 320-30.
- Gionchetti P et al. 3rd European evidence-based consensus on the diagnosis and management of Crohn's Disease 2016: part 2: surgical management and special situations. J Crohns Colitis 2017; 11 (2): 135-149.
- Grouin A et al. Perianal Crohn's disease results in fewer pregnancies but is not exacerbated by vaginal delivery. Dig Liver Dis 2015; 47(12): 1021-6.
- Mahadev S et al. Quality of life in perianal Crohn's disease: what do patients consider important? Dis Colon Rectum 2011; 54 (5): 579-85.
- Mahadev S et al. Self-reported depressive symptoms and suicidal feelings in perianal Crohn's disease. Colorectal Dis 2012; 14 (3): 331-5.
- Marzo M et al. Management of perianal fistulas in Crohn’s disease: An up-todate review. World J Gastroenterol 2015; 21 (5): 1394-1403.
- Molendijk I et al. Disappointing durable remission rates in complex Crohn's disease fistula. Inflamm Bowel Dis 2014; 20 (11): 2022-8.
- Nauta AJ et al. Immunomodulatory properties of mesenchymal stromal cells. Blood 2007; 110 (10): 3499-506.
- Nguyen DL et al. Optimizing the use of anti-tumour necrosis factor in the management of patients with Crohn’s disease. Ther Adv Chronic Dis 2015; 6 (3): 147-54.
- Nielsen OH et al. Diagnosis and management of fistulizing Crohn’s disease. Nat Clin Prac Gastroenterol Hepatol 2009; 6 (2): 92-106.
- Norton C et al. Faecal incontinence in inflammatory bowel disease: associations and effect on quality of life. J Crohns Colitis 2013; 7 (8): e302-11.
- Orlando A et al. The Italian Society of Gastroenterology (SIGE) and the Italian Group for the study of Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IG-IBD) Clinical Practice Guidelines: the use of tumor necrosis factor-alpha antagonist therapy in inflammatory bowel disease. Dig Liver Dis 2011; 43(1): 1-20.
- Panés J et al. Long-term efficacy and safety of stem cell therapy (Cx601) for complex perianal fistulas in patients with Crohn’s Disease. Gastroenterology 2018; 154 (5): 1334-42.e4.
- Panés J et al. On behalf of the ADMIRE CD Study Group Collaborators. Expanded allogeneic adipose-derived mesenchymal stem cells (Cx601) for complex perianal fistulas in Crohn's disease: a phase 3 randomised, double-blind controlled trial. Lancet 2016; 388 (10051): 1281-90.
- Panés J et al. Perianal fistulizing Crohn’s disease: pathogenesis, diagnosis and therapy. Nat Rev Gastroenterol Hepatol 2017; 14 (11): 652-664.
- Sahnan K et al. On behalf of ENiGMA collaborators. Developing a core outcome set for fistulising perianal Crohn's disease. Gut 2018 Feb 3. pii: gutjnl-2017-315503.
- Schwartz DA et al. Guidelines for the multidisciplinary management of Crohn’s perianal fistulas: summary statement. Inflamm Bowel Dis 2015; 21 (4): 723-30.
- Sciaudone G et al. Treatment of complex perianal fistulas in Crohn disease: infliximab, surgery or combined approach. Can J Surg 2010; 53 (5): 299-304.
- Sordo-Mejia R et al. Multidisciplinary and evidence-based management of fistulizing perianal Crohn's disease. World J Gastrointest Pathophysiol 2014; 5 (3): 239-51.
- Taxonera C et al. Emerging treatments for complex perianal fistula in Crohn's disease. World J Gastroenterol 2009; 15 (34): 4263-72.
- Van Assche G et al. on behalf of the European Crohn's and Colitis Organisation (ECCO). The second European evidence-based Consensus on the diagnosis and management of Crohn's disease: Special situations. J Crohns Colitis 2010; 4 (1): 63-101.
- Yarur AJ et al. Higher infliximab trough levels are associated with perianal fistula healing in patients with Crohn’s disease. Aliment Pharmacol Ther 2017; 45: 933-40.
- Sebastian S et al. The role of multimodal treatment in Crohn's disease patients with perianal fistula: a multicentre retrospective cohort study. Aliment Pharmacol Ther. 2018 Sep 18. doi: 10.1111/apt.14969. [Epub ahead of print]